- We believe in the Bible, is God's stated truth for the people, the only and most authority in any religious question, in this respect we accept only those practices which are sustained by God's word.
- We believe in God, in the only and eternal God who exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit in three different persons. We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ who is God's son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born from a virgin, lived without sin, made miracles, died on the cross for our sins, resurrected, lifted to heaven to the Father's right and he will return with glory and might.
- We believe in resurrection and the final judgement. We believe there is eternal life in heaven and eternal damnation in hell.
- We believe every man is sinner and needs forgiveness, which is possible by faith through Jesus Christ's blood. Salvation is by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ, one can't earn salvation by religious deeds.
- We believe in conversion, in baptism (immersion), and receiving the Holy Spirit as separate events in a christian's life.
- We believe in rebirth through Water and Holy Spirit, without which nobody can enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
- We believe in the holy communion through which we have communion with Jesus Christ.
- We believe every man has a calling to a clean and holy life, to communion with God.
- We believe in the existence of the angels, who were sent as serving spirits for those who inherit salvation (Hebrews 1:14).
- We believe in the existence of Satan and the fallen evil spirits, who have their activity in the sinful world, against God's will, in the human's life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ through his sacrifice on the cross defeated Satan's power and gave it to those who believe in him, to the Church.
- We believe that the anointing of the Holy Spirit still acts in the Church, releases the bonded ones, heals those suffering from spiritual or physical illness. This godly healing happens in Jesus' Name and is based on his redeeming work made on the cross (Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:14-16).
- We believe that the Church is the community of the saints believing in Jesus Christ, the local congregation is part of the church and it's embodiment in a certain place. The head of the church is Jesus Christ, who at the same time is leading and building the Church through the ministry gifts and gifts of the Holy Spirit. We believe that the local congregations are built on the founding work of the prophets and apostles and the cornerstone is Jesus Christ himself (Ephesians 2:20).
- We believe that the Church as Jesus Christ's body, received the task to carry and present Jesus Christ's character and strength, to spread the gospel to the lost world and to raise disciples. At the same time has received authority and responsibility to influence with his prayers and behavior the advance of Jesus Christ's kingdom on earth.
- We believe that we live in the last days, when Joel's prophecy will fulfill again:
“But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.” (Acts 2:16-18)
- We believe that God in these times will re-establish the worship and praise through the spirit in the Church:
“After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up; So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, Says the Lord who does all these things.” (Acts 15:16-17)